We just watched last night's "Lost" and it was one of the "trippiest" episodes for me, ever. Beyond the obvious whiplash from the flashing forward three years and then back three years and back and forth...my mind is reeling from the (ugh) relationship between Sawyer & Juliet (not that I didn't see that coming), but yuck. Plus, talk about meshing of TV worlds from the cast of extras in this episode. Luke and I were shocked to see "Michelle" one of our past favorite characters from 24, now the curly-haired baby mama in this Lost episode; and the two Darma workers in the beginning...one guy from Mad Men and the other from Friday Night Lights...I kept laughing trying to keep all these people straight from their past characters embedded in my mind! Come on, aren't there enough starving actors to cast other than people we already know? (Oh well, maybe "Tony" will time travel from 2009 Washington DC to 1970's Darma island to bring back Michelle and save the U.S.A. president from the Sangalians'...if you understood all that, you watch too much TV like me!)
Favorite lines from tonight's Lost: Sawyer calling Richard "Eye-liner guy" because that is how Luke and I have referred to him since the beginning...and Sawyer calling Daniel "Plato."
Ahhhh, the fun of time travel in the jungle.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Lost...by Lost
Posted by Leslie at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can not watch Lost, because that is exactly what I am....totally lost, it makes no sense.
Since I always miss the week's episodes (I'm at mutual), I watch it later online. A lot of the time they have an "enhanced" version which gives you "subtitles" of valuable info. It makes so much more sense watching it that way. :)
I love "Lost" but I didn't understand a thing you said. Guess I'm not a true fan.
Post a Comment