
Just finished this order for my friend, Suzanne. Tote and matching nursing apron. I'm loving this green/chocolate combo. I love anything in a damask print and this time of year I'm feeling a little green.
P.S. We are off to the windy city this week...and I don't mean Chicago.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Thanks, Suzanne!
Posted by Leslie at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love that bag! Looking forward to seeing you this week - minus the wind, hopefully. I'm not sure my house can take much more.
If I weren't working every single night this week I would say, call me. But unfortunately I am.
Have a good week up in the "windy city"...as I sit listening to the wind.
Kristen
Cute stuff! your bag is Callans crib skirt that Shanna made. (if you care there are pics on my blog in Oct)I too am obsessed with green/choc and damask.
Post a Comment