Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beautiful books.


Not only are they classics but they are beautiful! I might even be able to pick up a Jane Austin if it looked like that (...remorse from the likes of Mansfield Park and a senior seminar on Austin that went way too long). I love these colors and would love to add these to my collection. I found them here.

Speaking of good books, I just read one: These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner...about a woman living in the Arizona Territories during the late 1800s. Romance, adventure, and tragedy. I'm grateful for my pioneer ancestors...but I don't know if I could be as strong as those women: mentally, physically, or spiritually!


2 comments:

The Austin's said...

I liked that book also. And I agree with you I'm not strong enough to be back then.

Kristen said...

I read These is my words last summer. I thought it was great!