Colby and I went on a shopping date yesterday and visited 5 fabric stores! I have some new orders so "a hunting we did go" and this is what we came back with:

This will become baby slings and totes. I love the colors. I haven't sewed anything since Christmas. So, goodbye Lego Knight Castle, you will have to move aside (sorry, Cam)... it is time for my good friend "Singer" to come back out and occupy the work table.
After my shopping, I came home to this boy:

My middle baby who doesn't look like a baby anymore with this grown up hair cut! (by the way, these are his "cymbals"). Luke and I think he looks like my Dad with his short "do".
We have spring fever here. It was in the high 60's today!

3 comments:
I love the new fabric. My sisters are having babies in May/June, so I will be buy to get them a little something.
Jack looks adorable! Much older, but so cute.
He does kind of look like Dad, but he still looks A LOT like Luke. (Keep trying, Les. lol) Way cute fabric! I'm so jealous of your grass! It was up to 48 today, though.
Great fabric. I had the hardest time finding exactly what I wanted when I made a couple of slings last summer. There's not a lot to choose from here! SPRING???? How nice for you guys! I LOVE his new hair cut, I love little boys with nice short cuts!! (as if you couldn't tell)
Post a Comment