Saturday, February 13, 2010

A new blog

I'm starting a new blog for my online boutique...  New fabrics, new embelishments, and some exciting things in the works, including give-aways!  So, please tell your friends and check it out.  (Got a minute?  Check out the totes and tell me which is your favorite, so I can get an idea of what fabrics I will need more of. Thanks!)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Tried to comment on your new blog but it didn't work! Love your new blog btw..it feels like fresh spring. Or maybe I am just dying for some warmer weather. I think all your new totes will sell like hot cakes!Those yo-yos and ruffles are soooooo genius!

Leslie said...

Thanks for letting me know, Ash. I think I fixed it.

The Freed Family said...

They are all cute in their own way.....but I would have to say that my absolute favorite fabric is the chocolate and green floral!

MimiS. said...

Loved visiting your new blog with all your new fabrics! I thought I would treat myself by buying one of your cute fabric scripture totes...then thought - wait! I already have an original from summer of 1993 -made by the "Artiste -Before- She- Became- Famous! I guess I'll just have to wait until home-study seminary gets over this summer so I can bring my original tote back out on Sundays!