Camden is quite the "scientist" these days and has converted an area of his room as "his lab." Since he had the day off school (and rather than send him to the neighbor's to do science experiments there :) I thought we'd try some easy science experiments today to pass the time. He & Jack enjoyed this first one so much, we never even made it to the others.
This was really easy. Filled a cookie sheet about 1/2 full of water and added 2-3 squirts of dish detergent. Then they used straws to blow bubbles. Ohhhh the fun of bubbles. This kept them busy for an hour!
What have you been doing to beat January boredom this month? I need more ideas...mostly for me!
9 comments:
reading, cleaning, working, cooking, and playing hours and hours of Super Mario 1 on the internet.
That is so fun. I want to blow bubbles in January.
Okay, seriously you are the best mom!!!! My boys would love that!
I agree you are the best mom:) U know this already but, shaving cream art can be fun too!
That looks easy enough....maybe I'll let my boys try it.
That looks so fun! Have you ever tried cornstarch and water? My kids also love playing with cars in flour on a cookie sheet.
Now you tell me! The kids will have a blast doing this one. The kids's favorite January fun is going swimming in my bathtub. They put their swimming suits on and all get in together and we pretend it's warm outside. We usually have a picnic lunch and watch a movie afterward.
I'm a little late checking in here. Looks like fun and I love Kimberly's suggestion. What good moms you are!
Cute boys ! They are getting so big. Enjoy the moments, they grow up fast - my baby just turned 5!!
Post a Comment