I love this stuff from Cath Kidston. This picture in particular ooozes spring. I love the colors and of course the polka dots. I wish my dishes were this cute!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Leslie at 1:19 PM
3 comments:
I would not want to use those to eat off of. They would have to be just for show. Very cute.
These are way to cute! I have always wanted fun dishes. HAPPY SPRING!!!!
Love your new picture up top, it's so cute! I was on vacation when I read your new dishwasher post and didn't take the time to comment then but I wanted to tell you how excited I was for you! We just got a dishwasher. (after almost 7 years of marrage and 4 kids) It's funny what makes you all excited, huh? Happy loading and unloading!
Post a Comment