Saturday, April 25, 2009

Colby's Birthday

We celebrated Colby's birthday tonight at The Mayan Restaurant. Among the cliff divers, priceless Mayan artifacts, and cute kids, there were many photo opps.

Colby's fans: Aunt Ashley, Cousin Marinn, Uncle Kim, Cousin Braden, Camden & Jack, Luke, Aunt Geri, Uncle Brad and cousin Curtis.

It took a little coaxing to get these boys to pose with the cliff diver. Braden's not going to let him out of his sight.

Waiting (and waiting) for our table...and keeping the other customers entertained.

Jack & Braden making a "Boys are Back" pose on our way out.



Happy Birthday Colbs!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!! You sure are cute!....you must get it from your mom!

The Freed Family said...

Can't believe he is 1 already. Looks like a fun party. I have heard of that place, but have never been.

Mamma Mia said...

What cute pictures! I especially love the one with Jack and Braden. How well I remember being there just a year ago when Colby was born. You thought you could never make it as a mother of three so close, and now you're a pro at it!

JoMamma said...

I can't believe it. This past year has gone by fast. He is such a cute good baby.

Kimberly T. said...

Looks like a fun night! I think the last time we went there was with you guys and Luke's parents.