Now that Luke is back, keeping track and tallying scores, it appears that Jack is in the lead so far. (Not too surprising since his picks won our last year's brackets as well).
Funniest March Madness memory: Back in the days when we were at Ricks College, a group of guys (who will remain nameless and for the record-know too many sports stats than is normal), decided to get a huge pool going for March Madness. They convinced all of us (naive) ladies to make our pics and gladly throw our money in assuring us that we had a shot. And who won it all? My friend, Emily Cottle. (How much was it, Em? I thought I had a picture of you holding your winning bracket, but I can't find it). The fact that she won over all those guys and the look on their faces...still makes me laugh!
3 comments:
I still think of that every March! I think it was $40. Those were the days!!
test
I've heard that story! In fact, it's one of the ways Jake gets me to fill out a bracket every year. Too bad he doesn't believe in putting money in any more. . . Although I have never gotten close to winning, I try.
Post a Comment