I was tagged by my friend Kristen on facebook to come up with 25 random things about myself. I thought 25? I can barley come up with 5! But, I did it and Luke convinced me to post it here too. So, stop yourself if you've already read it on facebook. I don't want to bore you again!..and keep in mind, these are very random.
2. I love color and design and creating something with my own two hands.
3. I love to kiss my baby's cheeks-all three of them (baby's that is-not cheeks).
3. I love to kiss my baby's cheeks-all three of them (baby's that is-not cheeks).

3. I always forget the lyrics to songs, so I usually make up my own words.
4. The older I get, the more people tell me I look like my mom and I like that.
4. The older I get, the more people tell me I look like my mom and I like that.

5. I am the art teacher in Camden's kindergarten class and I absolutely love it.
7. I am a bad night driver.
8. I miss studying in college so hard that I felt like my head was going to explode.
9. I want to go back to Venice and take Luke with me this time.
7. I am a bad night driver.
8. I miss studying in college so hard that I felt like my head was going to explode.
9. I want to go back to Venice and take Luke with me this time.

10. I would like to play the guitar more often (and guitar hero doesn't count)
11. I like the feeling of climbing to the top of a mountain.

12. When I was young, I wanted to be a teacher and writer when I grew up, just like my Dad.
13. I have cool nieces and nephews that I like to hang out with (...OK, my brothers & sisters are pretty cool too).
13. I have cool nieces and nephews that I like to hang out with (...OK, my brothers & sisters are pretty cool too).
15. I wish my extended family lived closer.
16. I wish I didn't have to sleep so I could have more time to work on all my "ideas" - maybe I should become a vampire?
16. I wish I didn't have to sleep so I could have more time to work on all my "ideas" - maybe I should become a vampire?
17. I've never broken a bone, but once I was hit in the head with a flying clog (shoe) and my head swelled so much, I had to go home from school.
18. I want lasik eye surgery.
19. I am excited to plant a garden this spring.
20. I would like to learn to become a better cook.
21. I wish I had a maid.
22. I can sing three school fight songs.
23. When I was little, I had a nickname "Charmin" because I was so squishable/loveable (or so I've been told). However, my sister wanted to name me "fishy" when I was born.
18. I want lasik eye surgery.
19. I am excited to plant a garden this spring.
20. I would like to learn to become a better cook.
21. I wish I had a maid.
22. I can sing three school fight songs.
23. When I was little, I had a nickname "Charmin" because I was so squishable/loveable (or so I've been told). However, my sister wanted to name me "fishy" when I was born.

(my sister Kim on the left-I love how annoyed she looks at me-me on the right)
24. I want a new car.
25. I leave half-full glasses of water all over the house.
25. I leave half-full glasses of water all over the house.


3 comments:
Have you seen signs. Maybe the water cups aroung the house will come in handy. HMMM.
Thanks for sharing your random things.
I love that picture of us! And you know, now that I think about it, you leave half-full glasses of water around my house, too. lol
Hey, this was better than on Facebook. I loved all the pictures. But then, that's because I love you!
Post a Comment