Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Too early?




"Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?"



I admit it, I love Christmas...the music, the decorations, the feeling, the food! I can guarantee that our decorations will be up before Thanksgiving (and that is a mutual decision, not just me.) This year we will be having lots of Stinson family at our house which will make it all the merrier. And I've heard from a reliable source that it will be a wet winter...which means more sledding!


So, while I'm in the mood, I'm posting these Christmas cuties...




Zuzu Christmas dresses for those holiday parties and family pictures. (For more info go here.)






And while we are at it, these are my cute nieces Chloe and Maddie sporting their new tops.




And this is my little friend Charlotte, modeling someone else's Christmas present (shhh!)

I'm going to go find some Christmas boxes from storage now...

8 comments:

Emily S. said...

I'm with you on the Christmas decor! I really am tempted to pull it out... soon!

We CAN'T wait to get out there for Christmas!

MimiS. said...

It is so reassuring that all that early childhood imprinting that I did with christmas music in Luke's developing years is paying off...is there anything better than getting you in the holiday spirit than a little George Winston in the background? Hope your house is ready to burst at the seams.... all our love

JoMamma said...

Those dresses are so cute. People have been calling Koen a girl lately. Maybe I could get one for him. Haha

Emily said...

No definitely not too early!!! Buddy the Elf is my favorite!!!! Our decorations always come out a couple days before thanksgiving. The dresses are super cute.

Jen and Chad said...

You have such fun parents! I was just reading some of their blog and was so impressed with all they are doing on their mission.

I love your dresses/shirts! You are so talented. I'll have to order one for my little girl.

Enjoy decorating!

Kimberly T. said...

Sheesh! and I've been getting flack for playing Christmas music occasionally. I've just finished getting out my Thanksgiving stuff, I really am so excited!

Kimberly T. said...

Oh, and the Christmas dresses turned out so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Leslie - I remember how much you love Christmas and especially the decorating. Go for it, just don't turn lights on outside too early. Hope everything is going well. Keep in touch. KIM V