Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Barber Shop

Not only is Luke the resident physician in our house (he takes care of all our aches and pains), he is also the barber. He cuts everyone's hair (except mine!) "Bowls" and "Buzzes" are our favorite do's. So, on his to-do list before he left for New York this week, was to cut the boys hair.






Some enjoy it more than others.


My handsome boys. This was Colby's first full-buzz.

10 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! Good job Luke!

Ashley said...

I'm lovin Colb's hair! Is it me or does it make him look more like Camden now?!

ashley said...

they all looks so handsome!

Emily said...

Wow! Luke is talented!

Kristen said...

I have NO IDEA how to cute hair. And looking at Pete, the only hair style he knows involves an electric razor. Poor Ian is going to have a buzzed head his whole life!

Emily said...

What handsome boys. I buzz all my boys too. It's so easy (and did I mention cheap?)

JoMamma said...

Colby looks so much older. He is now ready to mingle with the nursery crowd. Very nice hair cuts!

MimiS. said...

No more Baby Colby- he looks alot like Camden!Luke has many talents!

Mamma Mia said...

What happened to the 'baby Colby' I left behind? He looks like a different kid. I really laughed when I came to Camden's picture. Hasn't changed a bit. I miss them!!!

Kimberly T. said...

Hey, Bill does the same thing at our house! Well, only on the boys of course.