Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I-SPY

As promised, Camden and I have been hard at work creating a space world I-SPY.






Let Camden know if you can find all the following things: (click on the picture below to enlarge)

-6 Aliens (bascially anything with at least one eye)
-a snowman
-Spiderman
-a bowling pin
-a lego rock monster being fed to alien lizards
-a red fireman watching guard over another lego rock monster in jail
-a tiger
-a one hundred dollar bill
-the letter "C"
-a dice

6 comments:

Geri said...

I see the 100 dollar bill! :)

The Freed Family said...

Wow, you guys are creative. Very cool I-Spy display. I am going to have to show this to my kids in the morning. I think I found them all.

MimiS. said...

I think I see WALLI hiding in back . I hope Zurg doesn't show up to spoil things.

Ashley said...

So creative! I forgot to give you that "I Spy" book we have. It looks like you found your own inspiration!

The Austin's said...

How fun! You are such a creative mom.

Mamma Mia said...

Camden, I found all the stuff but it was hard. You are very good at I Spy. I remember when we were in Bejing, China, looking down at the street from the hotel room window. It looked just like an I Spy picture.