This is our one-week-old neice, Marinn Claire. Isn't she adorable? I'm suprised her Dad let her go with her BYU blue hair ribbon for this picture. Below is my mother-in-law with (almost) all her grandkids...minus little Andrew who is in North Carolina. How did we go from Camden who was #1 to #6 so quickly? It has been a baby booming year for the Stinson fam and thank you Ashley for finally providing some pink!

My mom & I had so much fun making this dress for Marinn over Thanksgiving. It is a baby dress than can grow into a top when she gets older. I won't say who I used as models, but it will be nice to now have a baby girl to dress!

6 comments:
Way cute dress/top! I love it! Cute grandkids!
Tell Ashley Congrats!!
Colby's, um I mean Marinn's dress turned out so cute!! Yes, Marinn is adorable! When are you going to add a pink one to the family? lol Our girl numbers are lacking and you are the only one left to rectify that.
I don't know if we will ever get past the fear that number four could end up being "five, six, and seven"!!!
She is beautiful. I love the dress/top what a cute idea. Maybe you are smarter than me.
This is so cute! Are you going to make and sale these?
Post a Comment